Regal Shock N' Chlor chlorinating granules help to eliminate unpleasant odours and eye irritation. Not only does Regal Shock N' Chlor help your sanitizer work more efficiently, it also kills germs, destroys algae and other contaminants in your swimming pool.
- To minimize bleaching, predissolve required amount of Shock N' Chlor in a plastic pail with concentration not exceeding 1 kg per 10,000 L of pool water. Always add chemical to water, NEVER water to chemical. Broadcast resulting slurry directly to pool water.
- Initially, superchlorinate pool water by adding 150 g of Shock N' Chlor per 10,000 L of pool water. For best results, superchlorinate as dusk.
- Maintain proper chlorine residual by broadcasting daily over the pool's surface, 30 g of Shock N' Chlor per 10,000 L of pool water, or as needed. NOTE: Hot weather, heavy pool usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
- Superchlorinate weekly with 150 g oh Shock N' Chlor per 10,000 L of pool water when average daily temperature is 25 - 32 degrees celsius. Otherwise, superchlorinate every other week.
- For visible algae, superchlorinate using 350 g of Shock N' Chlor per 10,000 L of pool water. Heavy algae infestation may require dosages up to 500 g per 10,000 L of pool water. Vacuum pool when dead algae settle.