Regal Stain Out is a phosphate free granular sequestrant that is designed to treat manganese, copper staining, iron and water coloration in all water sources. Regal Stain Out is safe to use on all pool surfaces such as vinyl, concrete, or fiberglass to removed staining due to metals.
- Adjust pools pH between 6.8 - 7.2 and allow chlorine levels to drop below 2 parts per million (ppm).
- For pool water coloration, directly sprinkle 150 g of Regal Stain Out per 10, 000 L of pool water into pool. For stain removal, proceed below to number 3.
- Brush affected area.
- Add 150 g of Regal Stain Out per 10,000 L of pool water to a pail of water. Apply the concentrated solution to areas where staining is or along the wall of the pool. In areas where staining is most prevalent, brush the affected area with solution.
- Extreme staining of pool surfaces may require up to 300 g of Regal Stain Out per 10,000 L of pool of water.
- Allow the pools circulation system to run for 24 hours.
- After 2 hours, adjust pH between 7.2 - 7.8 and alkalinity between 80 - 120 parts per million.
- Do NOT superchlorinate pool water for at least 72 hours.
- To prevent the reoccurrence of pool surfaces staining or discoloration of water, us Regal Stain Protect on a weekly basis.